ONLINE Scrum / Agile Elevation Training
- Next Date: 02 Dec 2020 - 03 Dec 2020
- Price: 690 EUR + VAT / participant
- Early price: 590 EUR + VAT / participant, when paid until 04 Nov 2020
- CET time: 9:00-17:00
- Duration: 2 days
|W||02 Dec 2020||9:00-17:00|
|TH||03 Dec 2020||9:00-17:00|
Founder and CEO of Sprint Consulting, the market leader agile consulting company in Eastern Europe, organizer of Agile Budapest Meetups, Arpad Zsolt Bodo is a Certified Scrum Practitioner, Agile Trainer and Coach performing agile transformation of multinational and other major companies. Zsolt also teaches agile in 3 universities of 2 countries. Trainees/coaches headcount is 2500+, worked in 11 countries, agile project sizes between 3-350 people.
The key to a successful Agile transformation is a strong foundation, common interpretation and shared vocabulary, which can only be established by all parties participating in the same course. In order to avoid future misunderstandings, our aim is to refresh and lift the existing agile knowledge to a higher common level, to fill the gaps and to synchronize the interpretation. To reach these goals, all our training offerings start with a Scrum / Agile Elevation training.
Starting from the basics, in this training we ensure participants get a deep understanding of Agile and build a strong foundation of the Scrum methodology – both on a theoretical and on a practical level.
The training material is approved by Scrum Alliance (Sprint Consulting is a Scrum Alliance Registered Education Provider, SA REP).
The Scrum Master role is the focus of the course, as this role has to have the deepest knowledge about Scrum. However the course is suitable for managers, who would like to see whether Scrum is a good fit for their organization. We also recommend this course for those who would like to start using agile, for those who are using it, but would like to deepen their understanding, for business analysts, product managers, line managers and potential team members as well.
The material is divided into 4 modules. During each module, the trainer will guide you through lectures, real life stories and exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience the concepts through practice.
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Mindset
- Agile Values and Principles
- Traditional vs Agile Projects
- Scrum Overview
- History and Origin of Scrum
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Process Flow
- Roles and responsibilities
- Backlog Refinement
- The Product Backlog
- Sprint Planning
- The Sprint Backlog
- Sprint Running
- Daily Standup
- Burn Down Chart
- Sprint Review and Retrospective
- Engineering Practices
- User Stories
- Velocity and Estimation
- Quality Contracts
- Release Burn Up Chart
- Agile Transformation
- Scrum Pitfalls
- Topics brought by the audience in Lean Cafe format
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants in PDF.
- The online tool used for this training is Zoom. We’ll send a unique link for each participant before the training and provide the necessary technical information at least 24 hours before the training starts. The precondition for participation and receiving the link is that the training fee arrives at least 2 days prior to the training.
- Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.
- Each online module takes 3.5 – 4 hours.