ONLINE Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Training
Simon Roberts MBA is an experienced Scrum coach, Certified Scrum Trainer and Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant. He has been using Scrum and helping organisations to adopt Scrum since 2002 and using agile/lightweight methods since the end of the 1990s. He has in-depth experience in introducing and coaching Scrum in large, medium and small organisations. His recent experience includes working with large telcos, financial institutions (insurance and banking) and game development companies.
As a company transforms through the implementation of Scrum, it will eventually arrive at the need to scale that framework for broader deployment. There is no “one-size” fits all solution that can deliver results across disciplines or industries. So why do conversations about scaling Scrum focus on finding a proscriptive solution?
The answer for large scale scrum implementation is Scrum@Scale. Scrum is fractal in nature and scales to any size which allows for context-driven solutions and for unique, customized Scrum implementations.
Scrum@Scale is modular and tailors to the unique needs of your organization without introducing anti-Scrum patterns or unnecessary waste. The training is designed to teach the responsibilities of the leadership, the Product Owner function, and the teams themselves in complex contexts.
This 16-hour course spanning 3 days is an in-depth presentation and exploration of the Scrum@Scale framework. This course teaches you how to safely and pragmatically scale Scrum across an entire enterprise. Each student achieves the Scrum At Scale Practitioner certification after completing an untimed, open-book exam with 30 questions.
After this class, you will be able to :
- Establish the minimal viable bureaucracy in your organization
- Assess your organization and create a heat map
- Establish a prioritized organizational transformation backlog
- Measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level
- Engage enterprise leadership to enable business agility
- Leverage current Scrum implementation to achieve business agility
- Ensure Scrum at the team level is ready to be scaled to achieve business agility
The class will include multiple opportunities for participant-driven Q&A sessions to explore Scrum@Scale in your context. You will examine real-world case studies and experiences of the implementation of Scrum@Scale. The training is based on iPad drawings and interactive collaborative exercises, limiting the use of slides to a minimum.
- Executives and managers
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Others interested in scaling Scrum across the organization at all levels
Even if you are already on a transformation journey, the Scrum@Scale framework will, due to its non-prescriptive nature, be a very helpful add-on.
Recommended Experience: Scrum Master, implementing scrum or having completed a Certified Scrum Master Course. We encourage you to have completed a Certified Scrum Product Owner course as well.
What Will You Receive?
- Three days of high-quality interactive instruction from Simon Roberts, who is trained and certified by the co-creator of Scrum and creator of Scrum@Scale, Dr. Jeff Sutherland.
- A detailed workbook.
- The certification includes a two-year membership at Scrum@Scale, where additional material and information are available.
- Upon completion of this course and after passing the official Scrum@Scale exam, you will receive a Certified Scrum@Scale®Practitioner certificate.
- You can claim up to 16 Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units® (SEU’s) and/or up to 16 PMI PDUs.
- Please note that it is mandatory to participate during the entire duration of the training, this condition is strictly required for the Scrum Alliance certification.
- The online tool used for this training is Zoom. We’ll send a unique link for each participant before the training and provide the necessary technical information at least 24 hours before the training starts. The precondition for participation and receiving the link is that the training fee arrives at least 2 days prior to the training.
- Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.